2022 Acura ILX Interior
Are you looking for a luxury sedan for your Des Moines commute? The 2022 Acura ILX interior offers an abundance of features that will keep you comfortable, connected, and entertained as you drive. While the Acura ILX is classified as a compact sedan, it’s spacious interior and luxury amenities will keep you and up to four passengers comfortable. Learn more about the Acura ILX interior dimensions and features below, then contact our team to arrange a time for a test drive!
2022 Acura ILX Interior Dimensions
While the Acura ILX is classified as a compact sedan, that doesn’t mean it will compromise your comfort on the road. With up to 38 inches of headroom and 42 inches of legroom, you and your passengers can stay comfortable while easily navigating Cedar Rapids roads. Explore the ILX interior dimensions below:
- Passenger Capacity: 5 persons
- Passenger Volume: 89.3 cubic feet
- Trunk Volume: 12.4 cubic feet
- Headroom (Front/Rear): 38.0 in. / 35.9 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear): 42.3 in. / 34.0 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 55.6 in. / 53.6 in.
- Hip Room (Front/Rear): 50.3 in. / 51.7 in.
2022 ILX Interior: Seating and Design
The 2022 Acura ILX is a luxury sedan model, meaning it offers a suite of luxury features for your Waterloo commute. Drivers will find added comfort with leatherette-trimmed seats, heated front seats, and much more! Read about the 2022 Acura ILX interior design and seating below:
- Leatherette-trimmed Sport seats are standard. For perforated Milano leather with contrast piping and stitching, upgrade with the Premium Package. Sport A-Spec® seats with perforated Milano leather and Ultrasuede® are also available.
- An 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat is standard across all models, and 2-Driver Position Memory is standard with the Premium and A-Spec® Packages.
- Heated front seats, a leather-wrapped shift knob, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel also come standard across all trims. In A-Spec® models, the latter is marked by a unique insignia.
If you prefer a more unique interior design, then you should consider upgrading to the Acura ILX A-Spec® Package. This package offers features like graphite/chrome dash trim, red instrumentation backlighting, an ebony headliner, and stainless steel sport pedals.
2022 Acura ILX Interior: Media & Technology Features
Alongside its comfortable dimensions and interior design, the 2022 Acura ILX offers a variety of media and technology features for drivers to enjoy. Explore some of our favorite Acura ILX interior features below:
- Choose between an Acura Audio System in the base trim, an Acura Premium Audio System with the Premium Package, and a 7- or 10-speaker Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio System with the A-Spec® Package.
- A 5-inch Color Multi-Information Display is standard and is expanded to 8-inches with the Premium and A-Spec® Packages. Upgrade, and you’ll also receive the On Demand Multi-Use Display™ (ODMD™) 2.0.
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Siri® Eyes Free are standard across the lineup. Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ are standard with any package, and HomeLink® is too!
- AcuraLink® Connected Services links to your smartphone for easy access to the above features.
Test Drive the 2022 ILX at Acura of Johnston
Now that you’re more familiar with the 2022 Acura ILX interior, visit our Johnston showroom for a test drive! Our friendly team will help you find the perfect Acura ILX model for your driving needs and help you save with our new vehicle specials. Fill out our online finance application today to get behind the wheel of a new Acura ILX sedan!
More from Acura of Johnston
The Acura RDX received a significant redesign for its 2022 model year. Focusing on interior comfort and amenities, the 2022 Acura RDX changes offer more standard features across its trim levels and a redesigned cabin that limits outside noise and vibrations from Cedar Rapids roads. Explore the redesigned 2022 Acura RDX with Acura of Johnston below to see…
The Acura Integra is returning in 2022, much to the excitement of car enthusiasts across the country. Originally debuted in 1986, the Acura Integra was advertised as a luxury, sport-centered sedan with powerful performance specs and a range of interior comfort features. After retiring in 2006, the Integra nameplate remained unused until an announcement on…
Are you looking for a luxury sedan for your Des Moines commute? The 2022 Acura ILX interior offers an abundance of features that will keep you comfortable, connected, and entertained as you drive. While the Acura ILX is classified as a compact sedan, it’s spacious interior and luxury amenities will keep you and up to four…