2022 Acura MDX Packages
When you’re ready to elevate your drives around Des Moines with a premium performance SUV, then the new Acura MDX is definitely at least worth considering. In the 2022 lineup, you can find this SUV in 6 different versions, each with its unique set of performance and interior highlights. Discover these 2022 Acura MDX packages below with Acura of Johnston before deciding the one that is right for your lifestyle!
Acura MDX Standard Package (Starts at $48,000 MSRP*)
While this is the standard package, it is already packed with a punch, especially with the 3.5L Direct Injection V6 engine that can produce up to 290 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Plus when paired with a 10-Speed Automatic with Sequential SportShift Paddle Shifters, the MDX isn’t only reliable, but also enjoyable to drive in as you can seamlessly shift. In addition to the performance, this package also kickoffs the lineup with luxurious amenities, including:
- Digital Integration: Including 12.3-inch HD Center Display, AcuraLink, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Alexa Built-In.
- Three-Row Seating: Seat up to seven passengers and offers removable center seating.
- Panoramic Moonroof: Perfect for the sun to shine into the cabin or to admire the beautiful night sky on the road.
Acura MDX Technology Package (Starts at $52,700 MSRP*)
If you’re one to appreciate advanced technology, you’ll want to check out the 2022 Acura MDX technology package. The technology is upgraded up a notch, so you can stay connected effortlessly. Plus, you’ll also let your body sink into more premium seating material in a more cozy interior. Here are some of the highlights you’ll find:
- Navigation System: Equipped with True TouchPad Interface and voice recognition.
- Milano Leather: Full-grain Milano leather-trimmed seating includes perforated detailing and contrasting stitching.
- 20-Inch Wheels: 20-inch machine-finished alloy wheels improve handling and style.
Acura MDX A-Spec Package (Starts at $58,400 MSRP*)
The Acura MDX A-Spec Package shows off the exclusive design elements on the inside and outside, so it will be difficult for you to mistake it for another package in Waterloo. Perfect for standing out or for drivers who enjoy the A-Spec look, these features will do the trick:
- Exclusive A-Spec Interior: Heated and ventilated front seats, NSX-inspired red leather and Ultrasuede trim, metal sport pedals, flat-bottom sport steering wheel, metal paddle shifters.
- A-Spec Design: 20-inch Sharp Gray wheels, black accents, LED fog lights, and more.
- Acura/ELS STUDIO 3D: Premium audio system with 16 speakers, 4 ultra-slim Highline overhead speakers.
Acura MDX Advance Package (Starts at $61,950 MSRP*)
Next up is the 2022 Acura MDX Advance Package, which is right for drivers who want a well-rounded upgrade. From the interior to the technology and even safety features, you’ll find this SUV to be well worth the price tag! View some of the highlights below:
- Surround-View Camera: Four exterior cameras offer a clear view of your surroundings, including overhead and blind-spot views.
- Head-Up Display: View vital driving information, like speedometer and navigation information, projected onto your lower windshield.
- 16-Way Power Front Seats: Fully adjustable driver settings along with quick-heating front and second-row seating.
Acura MDX Type S Package (Starts at $66,700 MSRP*)
Loving the Acura A-Spec Package, but feel some oomph is missing? Consider the Type S Package as it includes the A-Spec highlights while adding features to take the performance to the next level. Check out some of the features responsible here:
- Engineering: Performance of a 3.0L V6 Turbo engine, including 355 hp and 354 lb-ft of torque
- Dynamic Air Suspension: Adjust ride height lower by 15mm in Sport modes or higher by 50mm with new Lift mode for extra ground clearance.
- Performance Tires: 21-inch alloy wheels wrapped in wide-performance tires are the largest wheel and tire pairing. Corner and brake with confidence with red Brembo® 4-piston front brake calipers and upsized rotors.
Acura MDX Type S Advance Package (Starts at $72,050 MSRP*)
If you still find something is missing, go all out with the 2022 Acura MDX Type S Advance package that includes the Type S package. In this package, you will find the most comfortable amenities as well as one-of-a-kind color options available, including:
- Massage Modes: Available 16-way power front seats with 9 massage modes.
- ELS STUDIO 3D®32 Signature Edition: 25 speakers, over 1000 watts of power, high-fidelity carbon speakers, including six Highline™ overhead speakers.
- Premium Seating Material: High-grade quilted stitching on Orchid and exclusive Azurite Blue leather.
Explore the New MDX at Acura of Johnston
Whether you are thinking of the 2022 Acura MDX Advance Package or the 2022 Acura MDX Technology Package in Cedar Rapids, come by Acura of Johnston for a test drive! We can show you the whole lineup when you get here. Contact us to get started today!
More from Acura of Johnston
You’ve chosen the new Acura TLX for exhilarating performance to breathe life back into your Des Moines drives. The last step to make this premium sport sedan the perfect ride is to select the pair of 2022 Acura TLX exterior and interior colors that reflects your style and taste accurately. Whether you’re going for the entry…
The Integra was first produced in the 80s and the production of models was halted by 2001 in the United States. Now after two decades, this model is making a comeback as the 2023 Acura Integra, bringing something exciting to the Acura lineup as well as to the Des Moines roads. With the arrival of the…
When you’re ready to elevate your drives around Des Moines with a premium performance SUV, then the new Acura MDX is definitely at least worth considering. In the 2022 lineup, you can find this SUV in 6 different versions, each with its unique set of performance and interior highlights. Discover these 2022 Acura MDX packages…
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,045.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.